Latest news

Membership time is approaching

Membership time is approaching

We are heading into membership renewal time, so I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your membership of Women in Super. Without you, and…
Happy 30th Anniversary to us!

Happy 30th Anniversary to us!

Our 30th anniversary celebrations in 2024 are an ideal time to reflect on our history with our eyes firmly on our future. From that first breakfast…
THE FUTURE IS LOOKING BRIGHT

THE FUTURE IS LOOKING BRIGHT

It’s been quite a month since my last note: We launched our collaborative research with Right Lane Consulting , held our inaugural Helen Hewett…
HAS A GENDER LENS ACTUALLY BEEN APPLIED TO THE FEDERAL BUDGET?

HAS A GENDER LENS ACTUALLY BEEN APPLIED TO THE FEDERAL BUDGET?

Less than 48 hours ago the Federal Treasurer delivered the budget. In the lead up Minister for Finance, Women and Public Service, Katy Gallagher told…
A SHIFT TOWARDS CARE FEMINISM

A SHIFT TOWARDS CARE FEMINISM

Tomorrow marks the first anniversary of the introduction of the Visibility of Superannuation system, which Women in Super, Australian Institute of…
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY

The recent announcement by the Federal Government to cap the tax concessions on super balances over $3 million is a welcome and important step toward…
CONGRATULATIONS - WE'VE DONE IT!

CONGRATULATIONS - WE'VE DONE IT!

It’s been a bit of a slog at times but what a sensational end to the year. I have been privileged enough to attend a number of end of year events and…
A NOTE FROM THE CEO, Jo Kowalczyk

A NOTE FROM THE CEO, Jo Kowalczyk

When I started in this role in March, I knew two key things - I was walking in the footsteps of some incredible women, and I wanted to be part of…